donderdag 4 november 2010

Techno labels: my current favorites!

Hi all,

Can't wait to post more, so here we go. As some of you might know I'm mostly into new mainstream techno, the raw german/swedish kinda stuff. So as to no surprise the following labels are currently leading my personal charts:

- CREATE LEARN REALIZE (CLR Records, previously know as, surprisingly, Chris Liebing Records
- Drumcode, Adam Beyers pumpin and stompin all in train techno label
- 1605...more of the rollin-and-strollin kind, makes it awesome.

Which are your favorites? Some of which I might not have heard? Let me know!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm more of a dubstep guy, i just can't go back to techno nor trance after listening to the intensity of dubstep.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Agreed, while I do like Techno, dubstep is the shit. Keep it up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hmm ever heard of Basshunter? lol I think he is swedish, but its kind of techno

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I'm more of a Rock fan, any kind of rock, except indie rock... but meh to each is own

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen